Hand Poured Beeswax Candle with Wood Wick in Matte Black Tin Can with Cover (50g)
PRICE: 150 PhP
SCENTS: English Lavender, Peppermint
INGREDIENTS: Pure yellow beeswax, fragrance oils
Keep your room smelling great with our hand poured beeswax candle. Beeswax candles are eco-friendly, healthy, and sustainable. Each candle will be slightly different because we make our beeswax candles by hand and not machines.
Why choose a beeswax candle over other kinds of candles?
- Natural and chemical free
- Air purifying — produces negative ions when burned, thus neutralizing pollutants in air
- Helps eliminate dust, odor, and mold in the air
- Eases allergy and asthma symptoms – helps improve breathing
- Environmentally friendly and non-toxic – clean burn with very little smoke
- Has a high melting point, that’s why burn time is longer compared to other types of candles
- Emits light that is similar to the light spectrum of sunlight – emits the brightest, most warm-toned flame
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Place your candle on a flat surface away from strong winds and flammable materials.
- ALWAYS trim your wood wick to ⅛” before lighting your candle. Note that trimming the wick shorter will make relighting difficult
- We recommend that you burn the candle for 4 hours so that the wax melt pool reaches the edge of the container. This will prevent tunnelling and will help the candle to last longer.
- Beeswax burns differently depending on the flowers that the bees pollinated. Check your candle for the proper number of hours for the wax melt pool to reach the edges of the container.
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Place in an area away from strong winds and flammable materials.
- Never burn longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not touch the container after burning the candle – the container will be hot.
*Please clean our empty containers and reuse.