INGREDIENTS: Golden Jojoba oil, Tea Tree essential oil, Cedarwood essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, Lavender essential oil
Men need skin TLC too! We formulated this Beard Oil with Essential Oils for all the men who’s looking for a natural alternative to moisturizing their facial hair, as well as the skin beneath it. This oil helps tame the hair too which can also act as a styling agent. Say goodbye to dusty flaky, and shaggy beards!
Jojoba oil is perfect for soothing dry skin. It helps in skin repair because of its vitamin E and B-complex vitamins contents. It is typically used for moisturizing your face without having the need to dilute it.
Tea Tree Essential oil has antibacterial and anti fungal properties. It helps in preventing and healing “beard-druff.” It’s anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties can also aid in acne.
Rosemary essential oil is beneficial in stimulating hair growth. It promotes in circulation to help hair follicles have enough blood supply resulting in less hair fall. Rosemary essential oil also helps in preventing premature graying and dandruff.
One of the popular benefits of Lavender essential oil is its calming effect. As much as it calms our mood when used in aromatherapy, Lavender essential oil also helps calm the skin when applied. It has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties too.
These essential oils, when mixed together, gives a manly, woodsy scent to our Beard Oil. This Beard Oil is not only for men, women can also use this to moisturize their hair!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- After showering or cleaning, dispense 1-2 drops onto the palms of your hands.
- Rub the beard oil onto your hands and massage it throughout the beard.
- For longer beards, use a fine comb to make sure the beard oil coats every hair.
- This can be used daily but start with using every-other-day. Adjust accordingly based on what works for your beard and skin.
- Patch test 24 hours before scrubbing.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Rinse thoroughly if the product gets in your eyes.
- If symptoms continue, please seek medical advice.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
*Please clean our empty containers and reuse.